Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Money Madness and FREEBIE!

Oh my! I am so looking forward to Spring Break and I am FINALLY there! It has been a rough couple of weeks. On Friday, we were preparing to have our Dr. Seuss parade at school. I was in the computer lab (I open the computer lab for the kiddos that get there early) with my son putting his whiskers on for the parade. He ended up having a seizure and let me tell you that was the scariest thing I have ever been through. He even stopped breathing and needless to say that is where my heart has been this week. I have just had a lot going on so I am definitely ready to relax and regain my focus at school.

I am getting ready for St. Patrick's Day in my classroom. We are also working on money so I created a little book to put together with the kids so that they can learn to correctly identify coins. Also, I created a leveled math center.
Please check it out!   :)



 
 Please click the link above and download the preview to download the Coin Book Freebie!

Thanks guys for your support. I am really excited about learning to make new products. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim - I'm so sorry to hear about your son...will be praying for you guys. I just found your ADORABLE blog and am your newest follower. :o) Thanks for sharing the freebie too - we are also working on coins.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for joining in the First Grade Teachers in TN Blog Roll. I've created a blog button for you to use if you would like. You can embed this code and people can click on the picture to go to your blog. I'll be using it on the First Grade Teachers in TN blog Roll if that's okay with you :)
    Please email me and I'll send you the code for your button.

    Thanks,
    Heidi
    hsamuelson2013@gmail.com
    Swamp Frog First Graders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog! I'm your newest follower.


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete