Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oi/Oy Packet.....Let the countdown begin :)

Oh my! It has been a long day!! Another teacher (which is AMAZING!!) and I were selected by our Principal to attend the Common Core training that was set up by our county. It is really interesting and I am very thankful to have been selected to go. However, today it meant that I had to be there 2 hours past my normal time to be in school and the only things we missed were recess and planning...BOOOOOO lol!! I can't believe we aren't teaching money next year!!!!! I just bought all these manipulatives and games. That is going to be so hard to pass up...but ok. :)


I finished my packet for "Simple Machines" from Reading Street Unit 5, Week 3. It focuses on the oi/oy sound and the endings -er/-or. I hope that you enjoy it! I am really learning as I go with all this :) Please download the freebie attached. I can't wait to use it with the kids next week.  I hope that you enjoy it.





I can't believe it, but there are only 5 more Wednesdays until school is out. Where did the time go?? Does anyone have any requests for products or things that they would like to see? If so, comment and let me know! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment